Bridgette, Other/Just Looking in New Hampshire

Can someone please let me know if 10124 Quarry Hill Place in Parker, CO falls through or if it closes?

Asked by Bridgette, New Hampshire Tue Feb 23, 2010

Answers

5
Shirley Jenkins’ answer
Bridgette.... good evening! I would be very happy to let you know if something happens to the transaction involving 10124 Quarry Hill Place in Parker, CO. Will you please email me at smjrealtor@gmail.com or at shirley@yourpicketfencehome.com with good contact information....email address, mobile number, etc. so I can reach you directly should anything fall? Many thanks! If there is anything I can do to help you...please do not hesitate to call me. The best number to reach me at is 303-324-4001. Again...thanks for your interest in the Quarry Hill house. Bye for now.... Shirley Jenkins
Isn't it illegal for the potential buyers to have the lockbox code???
Hi Bridgette!

I'd be happy to keep you posted, and am curious to know if you have previously seen the inside of the house? Please give me a call so we can discuss further, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Lisa Hoffman
720-891-8502
Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
Hi Bridgette,
Our website has a listing tracker service available for free. Just go to our website, to the login page, and create an account. For any listings that you save, you will be notified if their status changes. Since the property you inquired about is under contract it will not show up in a search on our website, but I can track it for you.
How soon are you looking to purchase a home?

Warm Regards,

Marianne Bandy
The Bandy Team
RE/MAX Professionals - Denver, CO
"From Our Heart to Your Home"

303-746-7799 cell
http://www.BandyHomes.com
Web Reference: http://www.BandyHomes.com
I would be more than happy to follow up with you. What is your email address (can send to me directly to keep it private)? It may take several weeks until it closes, but I will follow it regularly and keep you posted. Are you looking for properties is certain areas? I noticed you had also asked about a place in Englewood and was wondering if I could help you narrow down a search area? Or you just searching around to find out about different areas? Also, Trulia is a great place to begin a search for buyers wanting to look on the internet, but you are not always going to get up to date information and listings. Would you like to get on an automated listing search that will send you properties that meet your criteria as soon as they are listed? That way, you would have access to the most current information. Thanks, and good luck (and welcome to Colorado!)