Home Buying in Milwaukie>Question Details

Beautiful9395, Renter in Milwaukie, OR

Can someone please help me out? I am interested in a home that is down the street from my house.

Asked by Beautiful9395, Milwaukie, OR Tue Mar 6, 2012

My husband and I found a home that is vacant and are interested on finding out who owns it so that we can see if they will let us rent to own it. The address is 4916 SE Brookside Drive, Milwaukie, Oregon. I would appreciate it if someone could get back to me if they found out any information. Thanks.

Answers

3
I would be happy to contact the Seller, if you'd like! Patty 971-270-8281
Hi Milwaukie Renter,
The Public records show the house is owned by Christopher Bliesner, mailing address: 13255 116th Ave., Kirkland, WA 98034. If he's not planning on selling it or even if he is you may be able to work something out directly with him.
I wish you well!
Robin
Web Reference: http://www.yourpathhome.us/
In checking the property tax records, it appears this is likely a rental. Tax records give the owners address as being out of State. If you would send me a private email at LetUsGuideYouHome@comcast.net I'll send you the address. I am not comfortable giving out someone's personal info in this format.
Hello, I am checking these messages and it may be a litle late, but, in case any of you could use my services to purchase a home with the Mortgage Loan, I would be happy to help you.
My office is located in Clackamas and We have some really good programs, one of them is a 5% down with our having to pay the Upfront Mortgage Insurance. or an FHA Loan, or a USDA loan with no down payment, also, we Finance Manufacture home on their own land.
Please let me know if I can help in any way.
by the way, I am a bilingual Mortgage advisor as well.
Donaciano Garcia
NMLS # 230341
503-703-8656
dgarcia@eaglehomemortgage.com
Flag Thu Feb 7, 2013