Home Buying in Scottsdale>Question Details

Edward Gangi, Home Seller in San Francisco County,...

Can someone please give me a fair asking price for a 1,200 SQ Ft, 1 bedroom with top notch finishings in the Mission District of San Francisco?

Asked by Edward Gangi, San Francisco County, CA Thu Nov 3, 2011

Answers

5
How about I make you an offer? My offer will have six numbers, five are zeros and you fill in the first number.
Than we have only one number to negotiate. Works for you?
From your Questions; you are trying very hard to sell your place, and you are resisting using a Realtor:
The proper way to achieve you goals, is to enlist the help of a LISTING AGENT:
There is just too much money involved and the Pitfalls are numerous.
Your place could be "WORTH" $500,000, or it could be $800,000; there are many factors involved including the CONDITION, the AMENITIES, and the NEIGHBORHOOD.
A CMA will take all of these into consideration and give you good numbers.

NOTE that I am in Fresno; I am not vieing for your LISTING: I am telling you straight.
Nationally, we estimate that selling without a Realtor will NET 8% less; and if a LISTING costs about 6%; you can do the math.

Good luck and may God bless
I would suggest interviewing some local agents, ask for comps and a CMA. You also have the option to call an appraiser to pay for an apprasial, then you will know what the value is in today's market.
Hi Edward,

A CMA specifically done by your Realtor who I am assuming is a top area specialist for your home in San Francisco speciafically working and knows that district well will be able to give you a more accurate & realistic suggested listing price.

If you need an area specialist for your SF home let me know, there are several top agents in that area I can recommend to you. Good luck!
Your Realtor should be willing to do a CMA to determine the WORTH of the property.

I wouldn't begin to guess that without the CMA.

Good luck and may God bless