Home Buying in Bridgeport>Question Details

Joe Bucki, Home Seller in San Francisco County,...

Can someone please enlighten me about Seaside Village? The history and water front location are very

Asked by Joe Bucki, San Francisco County, CA Fri Jul 31, 2009

attractive. I hear the crime in that area is terrible. (Heard I would be shot walking to the train station???).

Answers

3
I just moved here and have absolutly no complaints. Its verry quiet and the neighbors are wonderful, it is right across the street from marina village which is kind of noisy and unsightly, but I have no complaints so far. Ive also heard that the crime has died down since the 90's, so I think its much more tolerable now.
The crime is no worse here than any other city. The village is located right by the sound. The village is a hidden oasis in the neighborhood. It was originally government housing designed after the french cottage style. They are beautiful brick units that range from one bedroom to three bedroom units. Many are cape style. Their are 257 units in our little community and many residents do some very nice landscaping. I have lived here for 8 years and leave my door unlocked when I am home and have never had any problems. I am not affraid to walk around the neighborhood even at night. We are close to Seaside Park a beautiful beach walk. It is a co-op but units are very reasonably price considering the location.
Hi Joe,

Are you looking to move to CT from CA? San Francisco looks gorgeous by the way.

Send me an email anytime at alex8261978@yahoo.com and I'd be happy to get back to you.

Alex