Home Buying in Queens>Question Details

Roshan/ Swati, Home Buyer in Whitesboro, NY

Can someone on a work visa buy a house in NY? Will any bank provide loan to such individuals?

Asked by Roshan/ Swati, Whitesboro, NY Thu Mar 29, 2012

Answers

6
The short answer is that it is possible, however there are some considerations, for example, how long do you have left on your visa, the caegory of work visa you have, how long you have been working in the country, where yourdownpayment money is and money for closing costs and other things.
When I work with a buyer I have the buyer and a qualified bank meet at my office with all the documents necessary to properly advise the person on how to proceed. I have worked with clients from many nations.

If your are interested in having my help, please call me:

Maureen Mizuno
Exit Realty central
(917)443-9880
Without many details--you may, however, for a personalized answer visit with any licensed loan officer....
It depends on what type of Visa you have and what the stability of your income is. This is in conjunction with all the other qualifying criteria for a mortgage. If you post your Visa type I could give you a more definite answer.
Web Reference: http://HarpSupport.Com
Yes Roshan and swati, You can contact me to get all the details.
Geeta Shukla
5163191624
gshukla@laffey.com
Yes, it depends on your income & credit rating.
Yes, you can. As long as you get the loan from a bank, there is problem with the visa. But some banks won't give you the loan and some will. So you need to find the right bank.