Aqr5, Home Buyer in White Plains, NY

Can someone help me purchase a home or condo with not so good credit. I would be a first home buyer

Asked by Aqr5, White Plains, NY Thu Oct 4, 2012

Answers

9
I forgot to mention to you that we are more than willing to walk you through the whole process of buying your first home and our buyer services are free, Aqr5.
Hi AQR5 -

We work closely with a mortgage broker here in Dutchess who has done some amazing things for our buyers. He is also a "straight shooter" and will let you know exactly where you are and what you can afford. I would be glad to pass along his contact information if you like. Either give a call or shoot an email to us and we'll get you that information right away.

< Jim & Cas
If you have access to a Credit Union this is where I would focus my efforts for getting a mortgage. Depending on your credit score you may either not qualify for an FHA mortgage or may find the rates and terms unattractive. I wish you the best of luck.
Best to look for a local Mortgage Broker under "Find a Pro in the header of this website. http://www.NaplesRealEstateGuys.com
If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore begin by visiting with any licensed loan officer....
You need to sit down with a mortgage originator who will run your credit. They can then tell you if your score is high enough to qualify for a mortgage. They can also go over your income and debt with you to work out a budget. Then you would know if you can buy a home and for how much.
Dear Aqr5,

Your first step in your home buying process is to meet with a mortgage professional/loan officer. They will prequalify/preapprove you for a amount. That amount will determine how much you can spend on buying your first home. If there are issues with your credit history, they can also make suggestions on how to deal with them. You will need a certain credit score to obtain an FHA or Conventional loan.

After you have met with your mortgage professional, you can contact any local realtor and they can work with you to find a home that fits your criteria.

There are some first time home buyer grants available to home buyers in NYC within the five boroughs.

Good afternoon Aqr5,

Often a client will tell me they believe their credit is "not so good." I say, "Let me be the judge of that." Part of the Prequalification process includes a Tri-Merge credit report with FICO scoring. This is the most accurate assessment of your credit history and scores for the purpose of mortgage financing.

Below please find my contact information so that you may begin the Prequalification process. If your credit truly is "not so good" then I'll guide you on the correct steps you need to take in order to become a home owner in the future.

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528
HEY, I DO HAVE TWO FAMILY HOUSE IN THE BRONX 1519 BRYANT AVE ALL NEW FROM A-Z 10460 ,

IF IS ANY INTEREST GET BACK TO:
NYCSEWERS@GMAIL.COM
7187407345