Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

candya3, Home Buyer in Decatur, GA

Can someone help me locate a Home Owner Association mediator in Atlanta, Ga?

Asked by candya3, Decatur, GA Wed Dec 11, 2013

Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco is nationally recognized for its extensive real estate, community association and litigation practices. Founded in 1991, the firm's 50 attorneys include visionary leaders who have literally "written the book" on real estate contract and community association law and a litigation practice highly regarded for their success and trial experience.

They are very knowlegable in this area and even teach the community association course.
They do a good job, but you need to weigh the expense involved. See if they will give you a free short phone consultation. Then get a breakdown on the costs. You may find that you want o shop for someone a little less pricey.

Sorry...I'm a bargain shopper and it's hard to curb those instincts. I wish you all the best of luck. And will remind you that the best defense to an out-of-control HOA is to run for a seat on the board.
Flag Wed Dec 18, 2013
Tiffany hit the nail on the head. No one better versed than WNCW
Flag Wed Dec 11, 2013