Home Buying in Cincinnati>Question Details

kimia2, Home Buyer in Cincinnati, OH

Can someone give me top 3 neighborhoods? Upper class, good school and modern. Thanks

Asked by kimia2, Cincinnati, OH Thu Nov 1, 2012

Answers

4
AS A FELLOW NEW HOME SEEKER, I CAN ASSURE YOU THERE ARE AREAS THAT MEET YOUR DESIRES. THE MASON AREA IS A DECENT NEIGHBORHOOD AS WELL AS ANDERSON TOWNSHIP AREA. GOOD LUCK!/MK
What part of toen do you want to live on?
I echo Sandi on the fair housing statement. Any agent who steers you and says upper class or good schools is not allowed in our code. You can check the schools websites for performance. I can send you recent sold properties in the areas you are seeking to give you an idea of value. Modern-please give an age range of the home you are seeking. Thanks!!!!
Best wishes.
To abide by Fair Housing , realtors cannot steer clients to or against any particular neighborhood. There are many areas in the city you could look at. I would first narrow it down to East, West, North or South Cincinnati and go from there. You can go to my website at:
http://www.sandicornett@viewcincinnatihomes.com and look anywhere in the city for a house you think would suit your needs with amt. of bedrooms, baths, etc. Just put in any zipcode and all houses in that area will come up. Or, give me a call at 513-608-0607. I would love to show you some homes in your price range. Good Luck!