Home Buying in Fishers>Question Details

Mike, Both Buyer and Seller in Indianapolis, IN

Can someone give me some information about builders in Fishers and Carmel area?

Asked by Mike, Indianapolis, IN Tue Jun 3, 2008

I am trying to find a spec/ model that is available for quick move-in. I am interested in knowing about home that are available and price per sq ft.

Answers

10
Hello Mike,

There is great sellection of spec/model homes in the area...what price range a re you looking for??? Give me a call i will be very happy to assist you. Cell: 317 340 9656

Gloria Shuey
Check out Homes by McLaughlin @ homesbymclaughlin.com I'm biased, but they do build exceptional homes.
Hi Mike,
You're looking at a great time. The builders are wanting to unload spec homes and are getting aggressive with their approach. One builder just reduced their spec's by THOUSANDS! Our group specializes in only Hamilton County. Our office is located in Carmel and my residence is in Fishers. I always have my "Top 5 Spec Steals" list available. Call me at 317.339.2256 or visit me at http://www.IndyFineHomes.com
All the best - Allen Williams
cgcg72,

Yes, my family and I had the most horrible experience of our lives so far with Silverthorne Homes. What would you like to know?
Someone mentioned that they had a bad experience with Silverthorne. Can you please give us some information about what went wrong? The reason I ask is because we are planning to build with silverthorne and would like to get a second opinion.
Thanks.
There are lots of specs/models available, and builders are willing to do some pretty good deals right now. Let me know if you want to talk about specifics. You can reach me at 317.702.0058 or Laura@TalktoTucker.com.
Mike,

My husband and I have been looking at homes and home builders for the last 6 years. We've had some wonderful experiences with some and not so great with others. We've also met a lot of people over the years, some have built their homes already and some who are still looking. There are some horror stories out there and i reccommend doing a lot of research on the internet and with other people before you make a decision that could become very costly.

The only builder I would not recommend is Silverthorne Homes/Arbor Homes. After what happened with us, ALL of our friends and family were amazed that the situation could turn out that badly.

So far, we've had good experiences with most other builders and really really like the people at Pulte, their homes, and their communities. We love Drees homes but have not built with them. The same with Estridge.
I am working very closely with 3 builder/developers, who build a fine home. 2 have just given me a heads up on some newly available specs. Call Lola direct at (317) 814-5385
Hi Mike, what price range are you shopping in? I get all the spec sheets from the local builders.
However, I can't take the time to assemble and disseminate all that without knowing we are working
together. Thanks, Marita 513.4652
I would be happy to help you. Please give me a call on my cell phone 317-250-0611 and I will discuss with you the builders options and price per sq ft. Fishers is a wonderful place to live and there are a lot of new construction options.

Jacqueline Graham
Century 21 Scheetz
"Fishers Specialist"