Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Adriane Reev…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Can someone give me information on 701 N. Lake Davis Drive? Is it in foreclosure?

Asked by Adriane Reeves, Orlando, FL Thu Apr 25, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Adriane,

Thank you for contacting us about this home through TRULIA.COM.

This home is not yet available.

I can set up a search for you and will start sending you listings for other homes in this area that are currently available. Also, you’ll be automatically notified if something matching is newly listed.

If you have any questions or see anything you might be interested in please let me know. I can research the home (s) and make arrangements for you to have a private showing and meet you there.

I hope this is helpful.

Please know, I can help you purchase ANY home in Florida. If there is another area you might be interested in, just let me know and I’ll set up a search for you there also.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
carlrealtycenter@aol.com
Yes, it is in foreclosure but it will take a while before it can bank owned. If I can help you with any other property from the area please contact me at (321) 746-5904... thank you
Hi Adriane:

The bank has filed papers for foreclosure but of course it might take a few years (on average 2 to 3 years) before the process is completed.

Having said that below please find the link to homes in the area that rae actually for sale:

http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com/listings/areas/…

Hope this helps.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Yes, this property is in foreclosure. It is a shame as the property is now showing stress. Are you familiar with the location...beautiful! If I can help anymore please let me know as the court records to indicate activity.
The bank filed on 1/18/2012. It is not currently listed for sale.

Is there another home search I can assist you with in the same area or elsewhere? I live in the Lake Davis area.

Kristy McKay
Keller Williams Realty at The Parks
407-399-1747
kmcky@aol.com