Gilberto Cha…, Home Buyer in Washington, PA

Can somebody tell me their impression of Island shores Condo in 2903 ne 163rd st north miami beach?

Asked by Gilberto Chaves, Washington, PA Sat Apr 19, 2014

Island Shores is located perpendicularly to busy 163rd Street and (the Northern side) to Oleta River State Recreation Area canal. Sometimes, there are docks available in this community. This area is popular with renters. This community has a smallish pool and a small gym. AC units are located on the balconies. The building was constructed in 1972.

Because Island Shores is near Biscayne Blvd. (US1), on Rt. 826, near A1A (Collins Ave) and I-95, near Sunny Isles Beaches and Oleta River Park, walking distance to shopping and dining, the location is considered to be very convenient. Great neighboring cities of Aventura and Sunny Isles offer a huge selection of malls, shops and restaurants. Schools are Ojus Elementary (rated 8 out of 10), Highland Oaks Middle (6 out of 10, but with plenty of successful students), and ATM High (new, so not ranked).

Most recent sale of 2/2 with 955 sqft (closed 03/27/14) was a Homepath foreclosure - the buyer paid 104.9K.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 24, 2014
Did you end up purchasing this unit?
Please, contact me and we'll discuss
Realtor NAR, SFR
Direct: 305-842-4500 Fax: 866-240-6244
Email: lmeyerkov@gmail.com