Home Buying in Lockport>Question Details

Gen, Home Owner in Orland Park, IL

Can some one recommend a good mortgage broker that deals with FHA? Mean scores are 640-650 for me and my husband.

Asked by Gen, Orland Park, IL Wed Jun 11, 2014

Talking to a broker now, but he's worried about what underwriting might say about my husband's employment. He's in the medical field and he works for 2 groups. He left one the end of last year and joined another one this year for more money. Broker is saying they might not include that income to determine our DTI? Is that right? We have a home we want to put an offer on in Lockport, but I don't want to do that without a pre approval letter. He pulled our credit on Sunday. Don't I have 14 days from that time to have another lender pull?

Answers

4
I know of several mortgage brokers that I have confidence in. Deb Roth of Wintrust is one, her number is 708-326-9810. Good luck with everything!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 11, 2014
I've worked closely with a loan officer the last 10 years. He's honest and great at what he does. He would love to help you. His name is Bill Lee and you can reach him direct at 708-305-1017.
Bernard Duganzic 847 508 0190 . Call him, he's good at this.
Hi Gen:

We work with lenders that will go as low as 560 on FHA mortgages. If you would like to get pre-approved, please email or call.

I look forward to helping you!

Patty Harrison
630-854-3459