Home Buying in Sunrise>Question Details

Anna, Other/Just Looking in Bronx, NY

Can properties be easily rented at Artesia?

Asked by Anna, Bronx, NY Fri Feb 7, 2014

Answers

6
artesia is great. love the area. if u r still looking for rental in artesia let me know. thxs sharon 954 236-7009
Yes. You will need to fill out an application and be approved, but is fairly quick process.
The area is great (next to Sawgrass mall; I-75)
As long as you price your unit correctly & have it marketed correctly, you should be OK
BTW, I am a landlord to multiple rentals, in Sunrise, since 1987.....

****Did you like this post? If so, please click Green thumb. Thank you!

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!
Dear Anna,

Artesia is a beautiful newer community in West Broward with Resort Syle Amenities making it quite easy to rent. There are condo and town homes inside Artesia. Please call me at 954-557-5993.

Thank you

Susan Penn, EWM Realtor
http://www.susanpenn.com
Anna:

Yes, Artesia does allow rentals throughout the community, and it is a popular, upscale choice for families and professionals looking for attractive units that are centrally located to the highways and shopping.

Over the past six months, 15 units have been rented in Artesia. They have ranged in price from $1,700 - $2,250/month, with the median being right about $2,000. If you are familiar with this development, there are several different housing styles, including apartment like condos, townhomes and villas. They vary in bedrooms and square footage, and this contributes to the variability in asking price. Of course, the ones with more bedrooms and larger square footage tend to be the most expensive. There are also some sections that are newer than others, and the newer ones also tend to be higher in price. Although this might seem a high number to you, it's actually quite good - the typical rental in Artesia remains on the market for approximately 77 days.

Right now, there are a total of 21 units available, covering all of the different styles. There are furnished and unfurnished, and 2 - 4 bedrooms. The asking prices range from $1,750 - $3,500/month.

Like nearly all of the desirable communities in South Florida, Artesia requires that every prospective tenant apply for association approval. The process usually takes anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks, so you'll definitely want to factor that delay into your planning, whether you choose Artesia or any other nice community.

The association is going to consider the credit and rental history of the prospective renters, as well as income and background check.

If I can help you by answering any more questions about this or any other community in Broward County, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'd love to work with you.

Warm wishes from South Florida,

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
http://www.villagrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
Hi Anna,
I am a agent in the area and I rent properties in the area. You do have to go through a association, and show verifiable income. If you need help in finding a rental please give me a call.

Tamika Moses
The Keyes Company
954-404-4646
TamikaMoses@Keyes.Com