rimo911, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

Can i get mortgage, if i have excellent credit but income is below average and if cosigner ready to sign..?

Asked by rimo911, Jersey City, NJ Mon Mar 18, 2013

First time buyer small ranch

Answers

4

As a Mortgage Loan Officer and Real estate agent, my advice is that each case is different. If you have a co-signer, everything such as paystubs, bank statements, credit, income,debts etc of the co-signer is to be submitted.
Can discuss with you in details.
You can reach me at my Cell# 732-277-9321.

Vishal
Cell# 732-277-9321.
vishalbhai,
I give my tax return credit report everything and i am self employed ... credit is fine to approve mortage... but income is below average.. that time co signer shows his income to qulify motgage and put his name on second for safety
My credit is excellent so u guys say ok give me return thats problem thtas why i shows family co signer ready to sign whoose credit and income excellent
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
HI,

Good question.
Yes you can get mortgage if you have good credit,But i advise you should buy a home
where you can afford to pay mortgage with your income limit.
you can call me at 732-910-8559 we have mortgage person who work with us can
give you more information
The answer is yes, but you need to qualify. What you must do is meet face-to-face with a Loan Officer. At the end of the day it's a matter of reviewing income, assets & credit, among other things, for you and your co-signer. This is how you find out what or how much you qualify for, what your mortgage options are and get an idea of what the #s are (rates, total cash you need for down payment, closing costs, etc.).

If you need a Loan Officer to help you, I'm always available in our NYC offices. Good luck!

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648
house price is below average but main concerned income may not qualify mortage credit is excellent

Can lender use co signer income and first person credit