Home Buying in Carson>Question Details

Tomajames1, Home Buyer in Hawthorne, CA

Can i get a document showing that the HOA fees on my foreclosed property have been paid off. if yes where can I get that?

Asked by Tomajames1, Hawthorne, CA Sat Oct 19, 2013

Answers

7
As the Secretary of my Homeowner Association in Fort Collins, it’s sometimes a challenge trying to maintain work, family and my HOA duties . However, when I discovered Association Online all of that changed. No need to worry about piles of paperwork, their software is quite easy to use and all our HOA documents are stored and managed online. This allows our Board of Directors to operate in a more effective way. You should check them out at http://www.associationonline.com or call (970-226-1324). I highly recommend them for all Homeowner Association needs.
I would contact the HOA company, they should easily be able to provide proof of this for you. If you should have any other questions, please feel free to contact me at: 310-987-2093.

Kindest Regards,
Alicia Price ~ Realtor
call the HOA management company - they will have your answer
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 27, 2013
A good loan officer will do that work for you. Call or email for a free pre-approval and free credit report.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
Why not call the hoa? That is the most obvious choice.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 19, 2013
You go to your HOA management company.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Did you call the HOA management company? If the dues have been paid, then they should give you a statement. It would not do much good if your bank or someone claims they paid, if the HOA says you did not.

If your property foreclosed, meaning you did not short sale, then who do you think paid off the HOA dues? Why would the bank or anyone else want to pay your debts?

The foreclosure would have stripped that debt or lien from the home, so that the home could be resold. That does not strip the debt from the owner who was responsible for paying the dues. If the dues were not paid, then expect the HOA to send this to a collection company.