Fernando Est…, Home Buyer in Bradenton, FL

Can i buy a home in Md with a credit score of about 600. Most of my debts are due to Medical Bills.

Asked by Fernando Estrada, Bradenton, FL Fri Nov 8, 2013

Answers

9
Fernando Estrada-

Yes, you most definately can purchase a home but there are more factors to consider than just your credit score. How old is your child, I just had my second, she turned three yesterday.

I am a loan officer located on the other end of the US but I do want to let you know that we loan in all 50 states, are nationally respected, and a member of the FDIC.

I would like to chat more with you about the potential for you to purchase. Please feel free to contact me at 208-818-3768 or abyrd@afg-co.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon......
FHA can do as low as 580, but you will need to contact a local lender as they often have additional requirements too. The lender will also be able to let you know if the medical bills will be a problem.
Yes. We have programs that will allow you to buy a home with credit scores LESS than 600. Please contact me at 443-384-3903 and I can go over the programs that could possibly help. My name is Joe Oddo and I am the Sales Manager at Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. We are nationally respected, locally known mortgage lender. I hope to hear from you soon.
Yes I have a correspondent lender with wells fargo then can pre qual buyers with a 600 or better…Call Scott Nortman at 443 271 2489
Most likely yes. Many lenders can turn their heads when it comes to medical related collections.
Yes. FHA loans are available with a 580 credit score and conventional loans with a 620 and 3% are still available. We specialize in matching borrowers with lenders that have the right loan product that fits your situation. Email me or go to our site for more information, it's a free service. Hope we can help.
Yes you can buy a home in Maryland with a credit score of 600 with specific direct lenders. What area are you interested in??

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
gregorymyers@mris.com
Good evening,

It's definitely possible. But it depends on different factors with your credit score? If you would like feel free to contact me. I work with a lender who could help provide answers.

Skerr.exit@gmail.com
443.686.9750
Fernando,
I have a lender that can help you..You will have a higher interest rate but they can also help you with credit repair to get your scores up so that you can get the best rate available to you.

My number is 443-807-0419
You can purchase however you will need 3.5% to 10% down. call me at 240.893.2687 and I can direct you to an excellent lender.
Flag Fri Feb 7, 2014