Miryam, Home Buyer in 32246

Can i buy a home for the first time in Jacksonville. My permanent home is Italy. I do not work but my husband works as a policeman here in Italy

Asked by Miryam, 32246 Thu Jul 7, 2011

The bank that will be helping me with an eventual mortgage will be Navy Federal Credit Union here at the Sigonella Sicily Navy Base

Answers

10
Hi Miryam, You and your husband can purchase as long as you can secure a loan. Just curious,,,why Jax. Fl.? Do you have friends or family here? Good luck with your loan and if you're looking for a realtor to help with the buying process please look me up. Have a Great Day John Breen 904 349 0082 Chow
Yes you may and Lynn with Coldwell Banker can assist you with the purchase.
Make sure you do all the inspections before you purchase any home

Doug

Douglas Dickie
Zenith Realty Inc
1855 Wells Road, Orange Park, Fl
904 568-7080 Cell
904 215-0676 Off
Good evening Miryam,

Yes you can, and Navy Federal will help you, even though they're far away. I've just closed a couple of deals with Navy Federal ~ one office in Vienna VA and the other in Pensecola FL. They know how to structure the loan for you and I know how to help with the real estate side.

I've talked to you through Trulia before ~ call me anytime at 904-343-8586.

Take care,

Lynn Brier-De La Cruz, REALTOR, LMC
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
Hello Miryam.......good question.......yes.......you can buy a home here in Jacksonville. Your credit union in Italy should be able to guide you as to securing the morgage.........your husband may need to be on the mortgage, which the credit union will handle as needed to qualify. There are many homes from which to choose...this is a fantastic time to find a great home at a very reasonable price. Contact a realtor who listens...who knows the market...who will communicate with you in "real time"....and will tell you about the area, etc. My son, Hickory, and I are available at any time....we will be thrilled to assist you in this proposed purchase or provide information at any time. Jacksonville is a great place...looking forward to meeting you in the future.

Donna Delegal "The Real Estate Lady"
Oceanside Real Estate
(904) 732-7225 732-PACK
startpacking@comcast.net
Hickory.......(904) 463-5664 h.delegal@comcast.net
Dear Miryam, Ciao! Yes, we'd love to help you find the right property in Jacksonville. If you would like me to work for you, send me email to steve@iLoveThatHouse.net.

Either way, thank you and enjoy your search! It's a great time to buy here with European-earned money.

Steve Henrickson, RE/MAX Specialists
Web Reference: http://ilovethathouse.net/
Hi Miryam!

You may be able to use a portfolio loan.

I work with a company that recognizes credit reports from other countries.

If you wish to learn more please contact me directly.

Ray Levy

352-978-8551
Miryam,

Yes you can purchase a home here in the Jacksonville area. You will need to secure financing in Italy or work with a lender here in the area to get financing approval (I can recommend one if you like). As an Accredited Buyer's Agent (ABR) I have worked with families from Europe successfully purchase a home here in the area. I can be reached at 904-571-1358 or email yourrealtor@att.net . Understanding the 6 hour time difference I am usually available around 7 AM EST should you like to call or provide a number in Italy and a time to call.
Ciao
Charlie
Charlie Chorman - REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
Web Reference: http://www.jaxhomesinfo.com
Talk with lender first, need to be pre-approved in this market and then find a local agent to help.
Yes, you can purchase a home in Jacksonville. I would need some information from you and of course the details on your needs, lender, time frame etc. Please contact me a myrna@myrnagatenby.com and we can go over the details in private.