Home Buying in Rohnert Park>Question Details

Claudia Galv…, Home Buyer in Cotati, CA

Can i buy a 3 bedroom house with no down payment? I have good credit

Asked by Claudia Galvez, Cotati, CA Sat Mar 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3113068976-7727-Bernice-Ct-Ro…

Answers

4
Hi Claudia,

The other way is to go FHA and have someone (a family member is best - parents, grandparents, etc) 'gift' you the 3.5% down payment. We (Redwood Realty, located in Sonoma County, near Rohnert Park) work with a lot of buyers that use this program. You do not need to be a first time buyer to take advantage of FHA loans. I can recommend lenders that handle FHA loans in the Rohnert Park area. 707-584-9682

If you have other Real Estate questions, I would be happy to help you. We have been helping Buyers & Sellers since 1984!
Are you a Veteran that was honorable discharged?
If your income is under the limits USDA is 100% financing. Another great option is CHF platinum which is .5% down. Call or email me to discuss I offer both
There are only two loans that I know of that require nothing down The first is the VA loan, and the second is a USDA loan for some rural areas...otherwise, FHA (with 3.5% down) is your best bet.