Home Buying in Hancock>Question Details

Nick, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

Can i be guaranteed jan/feb/mar rental if I buy in cape coral?

Asked by Nick, Cape Coral, FL Sat Feb 23, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3073873271-1064-Winding-Pines-Cir-2… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3073873271-1064-Winding-Pines…

Justin Ruzicka’s answer
"guarantee"....UGH, no. Historical proof of future results...well for 7 years, we have managed homes, town homes, and condos in the Cape Coral and those 3 months we have had 100% fill rate. April is hit or miss (depends on Easter). Each of the properties are averagely decorated, nothing earth shattering but we are kind to tenants, answer questions about area, and just really treat them as kings and queens when they are staying in our properties and it goes a long way.

Best of luck to you, if you want a qualified property manager for short term or long term please click the contact link below my mug. :)

If you want to read a good blog on Southwest Florida Real Estate, http://tinyurl.com/bl8kfvh
If you have a desirable property you wont have any problem renting during the months you mentioned. My office has a huge demand for vacation rentals. Call me at 239-707-4575 or we email me for more information.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 23, 2013
Hi Nick,

There are no guarantee's in life but our rental market is very hot and if you have a suitable property that is appropriately priced there is no reason you couldn't successfully rent it.

If you would like my assistance with obtaining such a property please feel free to reach out to me.

Anthony Cincotti
Blue Water Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 23, 2013
Nothing is GUARANTEED in life except taxes and death.
Unfortunately there is no guarantee on anything... however since these months are "season" here in SW Florida there is a good chance you will secure a rental. Bear in mind that the home itself and location of the home will play a major factor in the rent you will secure for those 3 months. Does it have a pool? Is it centrally located? Nice neighborhood? Has it been furnished tastefully? Is it stocked with all the necessary vacation rental necessities?
This is very true.
Flag Mon Feb 25, 2013
If I had 100% control of EVERY aspect of your Cape Coral real estate, I could come close to a guarantee, but even the owner does not control 100% of all aspects of the real estate.
Those who are unable to accept they are responsible for the ouit come of their actions should avoid those situations where many variables are acting upon the situation that require timely and agile responses. Guarantees are not compatible with real estate. But a gazillion others see the opportunity and walk trough the open door.
Hi Nick,

My opinion is NO! Purchasing in the Cape does not quarantee you will be able to rent your purchase 3 months out of the year. However, you should be able to rent it if you so desire. I would suggest if you purchase here, that you sign up with a very good property management company that specializes in seasonal rentals. If you follow their advice on decorating and price you should be able to accomplish your goal. VRBO is also a good site for owners. If you would like I would be glad to help you find your investment and the property management company my cell is 239 910 4403 Call at your convenience!

Paula's Paradise Realty

obviously nothing is guaranteed, but you stand a pretty good chance. The Fort Myers/Cape Coral area is the 4th largest tourist destination in Florida. With new flights added to Southwest Florida International Airport, that fact shouldn't change for the worse anytime soon. There are a lot of factors that go in to choosing the right property. Location of course is priority, but also the amenities that a home has to offer would be important.

The other thing that would be a key, is choosing the right property manager. You would need to find one well versed in seasonal vacation rentals, one who is tapped in to marketing internationally would also be a bonus.

You will get a lot of agent responses, ask questions and work with the one you feel will serve your interests.

Neil G. Blair-Bennett
239 645-3798