Terry M, Home Buyer in 09365

Can anyone tell me what the difference between the condos at Quantum 1900 N Bayshore and 1800 (Club) N Bayshore Drive as far as management goes.?

Asked by Terry M, 09365 Tue Dec 22, 2009

I'm interested in a 1/1/1 facing the water. What does the monthly maintenance fees covers. Is insurance included in that.

Answers

4
Terry, Quatum condos, 1900 N Bayshore Dr, construction are from 2007, mantenance are for 1/1 $430.00 approximately, it is a condo front of Margaret Race Park, walking performing Arts Center, Metro Mover, Bayside, Brickell, easy access to 1-95. Quatum Condos insurance are included in the monthly mantenance, if you want can buy a contents insurance for your belongs inside, About the the 1800 N Bayshore Dr, year built is 2008, maintenance fee for 1/1 as per mlx looking in tthe amount approximately of $562.00 included is insurance,water & Sewer, trash, basic cable and internet service and location as 1900 Bayshore Dr., Aswering your question what is the difference, you can see it when you look at it personally. Basically is year built.
If you need more information just e-mail nfigueroa@fsr-gmac.com or 305 519-3199
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 22, 2009
Hello Terry,

I will be happy to answer your question.

Quantum and 1800 Club are very well managed I have to say. I know them very well and I live in Quantum actually. They are both managed by a dedicated staff. They have many rules, most of them to enhance the quality of life for the people who live there. No moving during the week-end for example.

The maintenance fees cover the building insurance, water, hot water, sewer, basic cable, internet. You will have to add the insurance for your own belongings but it is very cheap.

There is a difference in terms of quality of construction. The soundproofing at 1800 Club is inferior to Quantum. You will hear your neighbors at 1800 Club where when you shut your windows at Quantum you will not hear anybody nor anything.

Also, the AC unit is inside the unit at 1800 Club so it is more noisy. It makes a difference.

And last, the direct Bay views at 1800 Club are the 2 bedrooms. The lines 05, 07 and 09 are the best lines at 1800 Club.

At Quantum, the direct Bay views are also the 2 bedrooms, but you do have some 1 bedrooms with still a nice Bay view.

And then the last point: when you will purchase your unit, pay a great attention to the parking level. Being on the 12th parking floor brings a different living experience than being on the 4th parking floor. Many people ignore this simple detail.

I'll be happy to assist you to purchase a unit there. The neighborhood is really really nice.

Best regards.

Franck Dossa - FD @ CONDHOTEL.COM
Web Reference: http://www.condhotel.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 22, 2009
The maintenance fees at 1800 club should cover water, sewer, trash removal, basic cable, and internet service. Should be the same over at Quantum.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 22, 2009
Terry,

Perhaps I can be of some service to you. Although insurance is included, you might think of getting content insurance for you as that will be your respnsibility and relatively inexpensive, but the required insurance is covered under the association dues and so are amenities, water/sewer, cable and internet.

There are a few quircks thrown in as far as rules but it is a well manintained complex.

Feel free to contact me at your leisure.

Javier Olmedo, ABR, GRI
Florida Realty of Miami
javier@olmedohomes.com
786-395-6986
Web Reference: http://www.olmedohomes.com