Home Buying in Tampa Palms>Question Details

wemowgrass, Real Estate Pro in Wesley Chapel, FL

Can anyone tell me their experience cold calling owners who received notice of delinquency? How many appts do you estimate you get per 100 calls?

Asked by wemowgrass, Wesley Chapel, FL Mon Sep 30, 2013

Answers

2
I agree with Lynn's answer. If you are personable, you may have better luck going to the home in person and speaking with the owners. I'm assuming you are a Realtor since you asked about appointments.

Margaret Hassani
Broker, Lightning Realty
Innovation and Experience
(813) 766-1501
Fax (813) 443-0118
zzmarg@gmail.com
http://www.LightningRealtyFL.com
Wemowgass, this is a very tough nut to crack. the lis pendens is just an initial notice. typically the owners are in denial and highly resistant to discussing their personal affairs with anyone outside of the lender, cpa or attorney.

in addition, the owners have many steps to take before considering to list their property. one of which is a loan modification.

often the owners have changed or cancelled their phone service or change it regularly to avoid contact with creditors.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234