Debra Bennett, Home Seller in Long Beach, CA

Can anyone tell me the value of a 5000sq.ft residential corner lot in cincinnati.

Asked by Debra Bennett, Long Beach, CA Thu Sep 18, 2008

4123 Fergus ave. 45223. House had a value of $110,500 in need of to much repairs. Has has been torn down and now I need to find out what property in that area is valued at, please.

Answers

4
Unfortunately, since you just bought it just two years ago, there has been no real increase in value. In Northside, there are a couple of groups that are buying property and either rehabbing or building new. If it has been torn down, you might be able to get back what you paid for it two years ago.
Hello Debra,

I can email you the comps in the area around that home. Please send me an email with your email address and I can send it from my MLS Software. I look forward to helping you!!

Cheers,
Sheri Mapes the Cincy House Expert
Debra, I researched your question. It appears that it is worth about what you paid for it. That is not an area of real growth at this time. If you are interested in selling it please call me and let's discuss your options.
I would need to take a drive by. If you would like an complete no obligation CMA, call or email directly.
Web Reference: http://www.kevinduffy.com