Home Buying in Spring>Question Details

Jo'cara, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Can anyone tell me if the Forest Village Subdivison (Lake Ridge Builders) off of Rayford Road in Spring, still building houses?

Asked by Jo'cara, Houston, TX Thu Apr 18, 2013

Strongly considering buying in this area.

Answers

4
Yes they just opened up the newer section I believe lots are available now.
Yes. Others have provided more subdivision below information below so no reason to repeat it. That is a good neighborhood, but there are many good ones if you want to look further. All of these subdivisions will have an HOA. Read my prior posts as to why that is a good thing.

Frank Previte
http://www.inside610properties.com
http://www.texasmortgagedoc.com
281.415.4004 voice or text
Jo'cara, yes, Lake Ridge Builders, part of the parent company Long Lake, is still building in the Forest Village subdivision, as a matter of fact they are the only company building there. I have clients having their homes built, as I am writing to you, at this and other Long Lake buildimg sites/subdivisions as there is a shortage of inventory therefore I reccomend that if you are thinking about buying in there, call me, so we can get "the ball rolling" and start building your new house now so it can be ready by the time you are ready to move.

If you have any questions my information is below, I can be reached any time,

Nazario Trujillo
CDPE, REO/BPO Certified
TAHS, SFR, R. E Consultant/Realtor
SIS Group, LLC
Fax: 281-907-0199
E-mail: naztrujillo@sbcglobal.net
I'll be in touch soon. Thanks.
Flag Mon Apr 22, 2013
Hello, Jo'cara!
As per the Builder, there are currently 2 inventory homes under construction in Forest Village that are available for move-in very soon: $138,977 for a 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom; the other is $167,082 for a 4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath. You can also buy a lot and have a home constructed from the ground up.
There are some very important questions to consider before choosing any subdivision, especially in regards to their quality of construction, HOA fees, tax rate, and amenities. There are several great choices for subdivisions in this Rayford Rd. area, and many new constructions underway.
I live in a nearby subdivision and am very knowledgeable about the area. I would be glad to share this knowledge with you so that you can be a more informed and prepared buyer. It is important to have a Realtor Consultant like me at your side: it makes you a much more powerful Buyer, and it costs you nothing (I am paid by the Seller),
Builders will focus on "selling you" the house; I will focus on protecting your interests and helping you negotiate the very best deal.
Please call me at (936)349-7075 or e-mail david@davidcompanik.com
I am the #1 Recommend Agent in The Woodlands on Trulia.com. The reason? I put my clients first and help them reach their goals quickly and with as little stress as possible. See my profile to learn more!
Thanks for reading, look forward to your call!
-David Companik
Keller Williams Realty The Woodlands