Home Buying in Walpole>Question Details

julie.mcguir…, Other/Just Looking in North Andover, MA

Can anyone tell me how many homes are currently on the market in Walpole? Also, how many of those have accepted offers? Thanks!

Asked by julie.mcguire5, North Andover, MA Wed Dec 12, 2012

Answers

5
As of today, December 21, 2012 there are 96 single family homes, 16 condos, and 3 multi families for sale. Of those, there are 38 single family homes, 3 condos, and 1 multi family under agreement.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
Hi Julie
My name is Henry McNealy I work for Prudential Page Realty .You asked a few days ago for info on homes in Walpole. I have lived in Walpole for over 10 years. It is a great town in my opinion. The number of homes listed with MLS for sale as of 12/20/12 is around 70 and underagreement is around 23. If you are interested in Walpole and would like to look at some homes PLease call or e-mail me so We can narrow down the search and find the home you are look for. Have a great day/night
Henry McNealy
508-801-4407
henrymcnealy@prudentialpage.com
Prudential Page Realty
Single Family Homes: 75 for sale, 14 accepted offers, 24 under agreement

Multifamily Homes: 2 for sale, 0 accepted offers, 1 under agreement

Condominiums: 15 for sale, 0 accepted offers, 4 under agreement

Happy hunting!
There are 75 single family homes currently on the market in Walpole, with 24 under agreement. There are 15 condo listings with 4 under agreement.
There are 75 Single Family listings on presently. 14 of those have accepted offers.