Anne Traynor, Other/Just Looking in Bartlett, IL

Can anyone tell me anything about ROYAL GREENS condos in Ft. Meyers-33913? Are they nice or are they questionable? Looking for a condo in a safe area.

Asked by Anne Traynor, Bartlett, IL Sun Oct 11, 2009

Answers

8
Good place only downside is a terrible management group totally unresponsive to owners needs and maintenance of property. Can't keep a property manager and if you call with a need they just pass the buck.

BOD is great but management group won't do anything.
Royal Greens is now known as the "New Royal Greens". Previously run by outsiders, now the BOD are made up of "Resident Owners" who care for the day to day operations of the community. The pool area is simply breath taking and what a wonderful courtyard !
Safe and ideally located. Check it out for yourself.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 29, 2014
I own in this development. Yes it is safe and a great area. Very low price point and low hoa fee. You cant beat it! when they hit the market they sell fast.
how old is the community? do you know what was the price for 1 bed 1 bath? thank you...ilovetiella@gmail.com
Flag Tue Oct 28, 2014
We just showed some condos at Royal Greens and they showed real nice , great location. Here are some active listings at Royal Greens http://www.fortmyersnaplescapecoral.idxco.com/i/4114/Royal_Greens

David & Sandra Botelho
Prudential Florida Realty
6611 Orion Drive Suite 201
Fort Myers, Florida 33912
Cell: (239) 985-8422
Fax: (508) 401-2550
http://www.FortMyersNaplesCapeCoral.Com for Florida Listings
Hi Anne,
I currently own a 1/1 fully furnished condo in Royal Greens. It is a beautiful area. I lived there for two years. Late last year I had to move b/c of a job, and have been forced to carry two mortgages. I'm looking to sell it within your comparable price range. My email is justin.wollett@gmail.com. Would love to speak with you regarding add'l details and your interest.

Justin
Hi Anne,
Gateway is a self-sufficient community. Royal Greens is a gated condo development with units over looking the golf course of Gateway Country Club. The HOA Management is available on property as well as property management.

I just finished showing 6 of the units in there this week. A couple of the units overlooked the lake and golf course, a few had lanai's that faced the parking lot and one overlooked a garden/fountain. The neighbors we met seemed very friendly and discussed some of the local shops, churches and restaurants. This community is only about 4-5 miles from I-75 and many more amenities and within 10 miles of the airport.

I personally like Gateway because it is self-sustaining including schools, recreation and business'. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need a buyers agent representing you. Feel free to use my site that gives you up to date information on the Florida Gulfcoast MLS. http://www.swfloridahomebuyer.listingbook.com

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2009"
by Gulfshore Life Magazine
sarahgarrett@argfl.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 11, 2009
The Royal Greens condos are located in the Gateway master-planned community. Gateway is a sought-after part of Fort Myers with an extensive roster of community amenities. Here is a resource to view all the active listings at Royal Greens: http://www.greaterftmyers.com/royal-greens.php

Good luck with your search!
Dear Anne

Royal Greens is a fairly large Condominium Complex in the Gateway area of South Fort Myers. The area is a very large Bedroom Community with some light commercial attached. It is a nice area.

The downside is you are a little off the beaten track for Shopping other than food. You will definatly need a car.
The units do not have covered parking and there are no elevators.

On the plus side, the prices are great. $20,000 to $30,000 for a 1 bedroom and $40,000 to $60,000 for a 2 bedroom.

If I can answer other questions, please let me know.

Bill Simmons