Home Buying in Schwenksville>Question Details

Rlpinkie, Home Buyer in Schwenksville, PA

Can anyone tell me about the houses on Ivy Lane in Zieglerville, PA. Currently there are 2 houses for sale, and 1 sold a few months ago? One of the

Asked by Rlpinkie, Schwenksville, PA Wed May 5, 2010

houses for sale has dropped in price already.....makes me wonder a little...

Answers

3
We actually lived on Ivy Lane in Zieglerville and cannot say enough about the neighborhood and the construction of the Houses. We were able to make lifelong friends but decided to move on because of the changing needs of our family. Our friends have their house up for sale because they need to downsize and they have plans to travel, others have left the neighborhood for many different reasons, needing a larger house to accommodate their family and business, divorce, wanting a larger property, and one family left to live "life on the road." The houses are priced phenomenally in my opinion considering the value of the construction and the friendliness of the neighborhood. Good luck in your search and hope that helps.
Dear Homebuyer,

We don't always know what motivates people to move. I would suggest you call each of the listing agents if you are really worried. Ask them what is motivating their sellers to sell!

Amber Williams
Realtor, e-Pro & Relocation Specialist
Prudential Rittenhouse Realty Group
(215)256-6543 ext. 3045
awilliams@prudentialrittenhouse.com
I am not a Realtor so I am not going to comment on the rtoperties. However, sellers are trying to get the most amount of money for their home. Many of them know very little aboout the market. As a mortgage broker I can tell you that 90% of people will overvalue their house. The fact that someone has dropped the price on their home in a few months could mean that they just overpriced the property.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending In
215 674 9059
http://www.cornerstonelending .com