Dan, Home Buyer in Westfield, NJ

Can anyone tell me about the homes on Washingtons Advance in Manalapan? Is this street used as a thoroughfare between Symmes and Craig? Is this?

Asked by Dan, Westfield, NJ Sat Mar 27, 2010

a quiet neighborhood?

Answers

2
Hey Dan!

Are you asking this question in reference to the home listed for sale on Washingtons Advance? I had the pleasure of showing that home just today! I was impressed. Great yard! And what a special layout. I honestly haven't seen anything quite like it. Beautiful oversized sliders leading to the very nicely done backyard with pool and huge deck. I will also add there were windows galore! bright and sunny! I especially appreciated the spacious laundry room. Even though I see tons of homes, I get excited when I see something special that stands out in the crowd.

My clients also asked about the road and traffic. We hung around a little while and no one came down that road. Seemed pretty private to us.

If this was the home you were asking about, don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.

Good luck!!

JoAnna
Hi Dan
Washingtons Advance is a suburban street of single family homes between Craig Rd & Symmes Rd. The area is close to the library, the park n ride lot on the corner of Route 9 & Symmes , a synagogue on Craig Rd & the shopping centers on Rte 9. I don't believe it is used as a thoroughfare with high traffic , but it does get some traffic from local drivers to get through the 2 main rds which have much more traffic. If you need additional information on the area or Manalapan homes, please feel free to contact me.