Home Buying in Memphis>Question Details

Rusty41302, Home Owner in New York, NY

Can anyone tell me about the Green Trees Subdivision in East Memphis? Is it a good area to buy in?

Asked by Rusty41302, New York, NY Fri Jul 27, 2012

Answers

3
Rhonda Saslawsky’s answer
Hi Rusty! I've sold many homes in Green Trees, which is a highly desirable and very stable East Memphis neighborhood. It is notable for it's convenient location close to the heart of East Memphis's office business corridor, shopping, attractions, and very easy access to 1- 240 and 385. It also borders the Germantown city limits, making access to all of Germantown very convenient as well.The neighborhood characteristics include beautiful mature trees lining most of the streets (hence "Green Trees"), and the homeowners take great pride in taking care of their homes, lawns and gardens. There is a wide assortment of prices and sizes of homes in GreenTrees, from starter homes to upscale luxury homes.

Feel free to call me if you would like additional information, or would like to start a home search in this area. I'm happy to assist you in whatever ways you need.

Rhonda Saslawsky
901 830-9729
Rusty,
Green Trees  subdivision is a nice area and extremely stable. I sell mostly in the East Memphis area and this part of the city has tons of shopping and area attractions:-) Please contact me asap for more information!
Spruill Luxury Realty,LLC
Mitanní R. Spruill,Owner-Broker
6099 Mt. Moriah Rd Ext
Suite 1A
Memphis,TN 38115
1.888.854.1222 Toll-Free
901-503-1129 Direct
404-923-0779 Direct
http://www.SpruillLuxuryRealty.com

Commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKqACDr2bY&feature=yout…
I'm sure this is a great neighborhood located in Germantown, TN. Don't see any homes listed for sale at this time so that can be a great indicator of the quality of living.
It is not in Germantown, it is in East Memphis.
Flag Fri Jul 27, 2012