Home Buying in Roselle>Question Details

Fjuma78, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Can anyone suggest a local (Union County) company I can work with to improve my credit score of 530?

Asked by Fjuma78, New York, NY Fri Aug 10, 2012

I have some derogatory accounts that I would like to remove from my report. I'm looking to buy a house before the end of the year. Thank you for your help.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi FJuma,

I do contact a company that has been very helpful with my buyers. Some of my buyers were in the same situation like yours. Today they are proud homeowners.

The company is Gateway Funding in Cranford. The manager is Marty Witzburg, 908-294-0433.
Good luck and please feel free to contact me if you need further information.

Best wishes,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 11, 2012
Yes, there's a non-profit organization that can help you
F.E.S.-Financial Education Services
Roger Pierson

Please mention me for VIP service.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 10, 2012
Hi Fjuma.
Please call me to schedule an appointment to come to my office to talk about your situation and I will suggest you a person who will help you to improve your credit score. I will look forward to work with you.

Thank you,

Claudia Borges
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 10, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer