Home Buying in Derry>Question Details

Havegil, Home Buyer in Derry, NH

Can anyone shed some lights on 8 wallnut hill road, derry nh. My wife really likes this home but the price is sketchy.

Asked by Havegil, Derry, NH Fri Mar 8, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3109117567-8-Walnut-Hill-Rd-D…

Answers

8
Dawn Harmon’s answer
Hi, the home is beautiful and had four offers on it within three days, all above asking price. It is currently under agreement and due to close within the next 30 days. If you would like to email me directly I'll let you know if it it doesn't close with the current buyer. Dawnharmon@remax.net
The house on Walnut Hill was on the market for $300,000 - for 8 days - it already has an offer on it. If a house is priced right, it isn't sitting around very long. If you would like some help beating others to the perfect house for you and your wife, I would be happy to help. Just give me a call: 603-490-3978.
Robin
Hi this home is under agreement. The reason the price looks low is due to the home being owned by the bank. Unfortunately the sellers were in foreclosure. This was a great deal for the buyers. IF there you are looking in MA or NH, I would love to show you some great homes. Brenda bmbrophy41@comcast.net
Dana Hunzelman, Agent, New Hampshire Hello,

This home is Active under Contract. It is a bank owned property listed at $300,000. Again, it is under contract. I will be happy to send or show you similar properties in that price range if you like. Please call or email me for all the help you need.

Dana Hunzelman
Real Estate Counselor
danah@century21.com
603-548-3148

This home is Active under Contract. It is a bank owned property listed at $300,000. Again, it is under contract. I will be happy to send or shosw you similar properties in that price range if you like. Please call or email me for all the help you need.

Dana Hunzelman
Real Estate Counselor
danah@century21.com
603-548-3148
The property is under contract. I am not sure what you mean by the price is sketchy.
Property is showing as Under contract on MLS.
I'm not sure what you mean by "the price is sketchy" but, in any event, it's already under contract.