Home Buying in 07732>Question Details

Jean, Home Owner in Highlands, NJ

Can anyone recommend good attorney with knowledge regarding res.building code violations, obstruction of water view etc. Highlands,NJ

Asked by Jean, Highlands, NJ Thu Jun 27, 2013

Also skilled in new codes following Sandy

Help the community by answering this question:


contact Sebastian Ferrantell, Esq. 732-784-1590. He actually lives in Highlands. Has office in Red Bank
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 27, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer