Home Buying in Lancaster>Question Details

JustIN, Home Buyer in Lancaster, PA

Can anyone recommend any reputable contractors in Lancaster PA?

Asked by JustIN, Lancaster, PA Sat Dec 10, 2011

Looking for a contractor that does quality work, is honest, does work in a timely manner and is fair with pricing?

Answers

5
Dear Kingjuss07,

Have you considered joining Angie's List? You can read detailed reports from consumers about the quality of work, honesty and pricing habits of contractors in your area. It's worth being a member... We recommend Angie's List to our clients.

Warmly,
Margie Casey
Founder
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 11, 2011
If you choose to look online - whether it be Angie's List or any other online source - please be sure to get pertinent information before you choose a contractor. Ask for the contact information from their most recent three clients so that you can have the most up to date information on their work habits. Also, before you start, make sure you have their license number, an address (not a PO Box) and the names of all principles involved. This can save you some trouble in the long run should they, for some reason, turn out to be not so reputable. Good luck!
For 18 years I sold building materials to builders, remodelers, & all specialty installers in Lancaster & Berks Co. Although I am now a Realtor I still have most of my contacts & it is a long list of good, better or best in anything but plumbing. E-mail me what u r looking for & I will be happy to give u names & #'s of contractor's that will give u free estimate's.

JAMES @ KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
james2x4@ptd.net
717 735-1145 office
717 368-6134 CELL.
I have accumulated a list of great honest contractors over the years who I use myself and who I highly recommend. Give me a call and I can point you in the right direction.

Mike Stum, President
& Broker of Record

Always looking for good agents to join us!

Real Choice Real Estate, Inc.
730 North Duke Street
Lancaster, Pa. 17602

Office: 717-392-6222
Residence: 717-284-5255
Fax: 717-392-6221
http://www.RealChoiceRealEstate.com
Lancaster county has many great contractors. Some of these are very specific (roofing only, doors, windows and siding act.) others are more general. What type of work are you looking to have preformed? I would be happy to provide you names from my personal contact list that my clients and I have been very happy with.

Curvin Horning
717-606-2226
curvin@curvinhorning.com