Home Buying in Maywood>Question Details

Sweetpea, Real Estate Pro in 10950

Can anyone recommend a real estate pro in NJ? Particularly interested in a property in Maywood. Thanks!

Asked by Sweetpea, 10950 Thu Oct 29, 2009

Answers

10
I would be happy to assist you. I have an agent in that area who carried the QSC designation. A quick idea of what a QSC agent is subject to is below.... it should give you piece of mind that the agent you have is held accountable to these standards. If you would like a referral please email or call me. Best of Luck!!

Chad Fay, ePro, TRC, QSC
Prudential palms Realty
941-400-2741
chad@sarasotahomesellers.com

QSC independently surveys every transaction – and the surveys are only sent to customers who have actually used the agent. That way you have the most complete picture of how past sellers and buyers have rated sales agents. Additionally, agents who are Quality Service Certified commit to specific service standards which are proven to lead to higher service quality and greater customer satisfaction. These agents put their reputations to the test and offer objective proof of their service quality.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 29, 2009
Dear Sweetpea,

I am a Broker Associate at Vikki Healey Properties located in Maywood, and I will be pleased to help you find the property that best meets your real estate needs. Not only do I know the inventory available, I have seen most of the listings personally. Having seen the homes is critically important in that it saves you time and effort looking at properties that don't meet your needs or criteria.

Our agency lists over 50% of the homes for sale in Maywood, so we are one of the top selling agencies for the town.

Please give me a call 201-233-5278 so we can get started to find your new Maywood home. I can also give you information on the schools and the important facts about this quaint, lovely town.

ANN SANTEE
Broker Associate
Vikki Healey Properties
25 West Pleasantview Avenue
Maywood, N.J. 07607
201-233-5278
201-881-7906
Hi. I would glad to be of service to you. Gentry Realty has been in Maywood 35 years. I have been a full time realtor with Gentry for 8 years. In addition, I have lived in Maywood for 25 years. Please email me at Dianem302@optonline.net and I will answer any questions you may have and we can arrange a convenient time to see the property you're interested in.

Diane McVey
You should also get pre-approved by a reputable lender while you are looking so that if you can be in a position to make an offer as soon as you see something you want to buy.
Ruth Bonapace
Bank of America Home Loans
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 8, 2009
My office is in Hackensack bordering Maywood feel free to give me a call!
Mia Forsberg-Villon, 201-3427208 VIP Realty
Thank you everyone for your help!
Dear Sweetpea,
The colleague in my office lives in Maywood and knows this town inside and out. She has a broker license and is very knowledgeable in Real Estate.
Contact me further at 201-315-0143 or sofia_hom@hotmaill.com
Sofia
Villa Valentina Realty
Sweetpea,

I know an agent in Maywood, NJ, this is his link: http://www.SheldonNeal.com, I know he will take very good care of you. If you have any question, please feel free to let me know.
Web Reference: http://www.ritafong168.com
or you could go with an agent who's office is in Bergen County, who has sold in Maywood, who's colleagues in the office have listings in Maywood and who's wife grew up in the town.
Be happy to help you just drop me aline
progers@weichert.com
I'd be happy to, I have the perfect person in that area. I can be reached via elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com.