Home Buying in Fort Wayne>Question Details

Jack Thomas, Home Buyer in Indiana

Can anyone recommend a home inspector in Fort Wayne, IN?

Asked by Jack Thomas, Indiana Mon Apr 26, 2010

Answers

4
There are a coupleof inspection services I have had great experience with Jack, but if you were to pin me down to my favorite, it would be Aardvark Home Inspectors in Fort Wayne. Joe and his team are most thorough in their inspections, communicate on the buyer's level, and provide clear and concise documentation and pictures in a nicely produced binder.

Call or email me(mike.hostetler@verizon.net) if I can help you further.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 5, 2010
Inspect-It, Inc. is a very reliable, trust-worthy, and affordable home inspection service in Fort Wayne. Kevin Schieferstein, CEO is a fantastic licensed home inspector with over 30 years of home inspection experience under his belt!
Jack my name is Rodney Glasgow and my inspection company is Integrity Home Inspection. I would gladly talk to you about a home inspection if you like and answer any questions you might have. My number is 260-228-0171. Thanks Rodney
Hi Jack. Our office has a list of home inspectors that we prefer. Send an email to ChristiansenTeam@gmail.com and I can forward it on to you. Do you have an accepted offer on a home already or still looking?