Home Buying in Weston>Question Details

simari2jos, Home Buyer in Pembroke Pines, FL

Can anyone recommend a good realtor and/broker....I live in NY would like to buy instead of renting.

Asked by simari2jos, Pembroke Pines, FL Mon Apr 15, 2013

westom/pembrok I don't have employment for 2 years in fl. I'm working on my credit and I have 5%-7% down payment. Is there any program for someone like me.e area

Answers

4
If you are planing on buying with cash you can buy. If you have not worked in two years, it is quite doubtful you are going to obtain a mortgage.
Yes I recommend myself, I have lived in the Weston, Davie, Pembroke Pines area for 30 years and I am also a native of South Florida. I have been a Real Estate Professional for 10 years specializing in this area. You can check out our website at http://www.westonanddavie.com or contact me Cathie Truman at 754-214-3963. I look forward to helping you to find your new home.
Just checking with you to see if you have found property in Weston or Pembroke Pines.

Stephen Wilson
Galt Ocean Realty
3350 N Ocean Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
E-mail: stephengaltrealty@yahoo.com
954.319.6367
yes! I recommend myself, I am a local and have been selling Real Estate in the Washington County market for the past 12 years. Give me a call 850-373-7038