Home Buying in Plainview>Question Details

Dan, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Can anyone recommend a buying agent for Plainview, NY?

Asked by Dan, Brooklyn, NY Sun Feb 26, 2012

I am specifically looking for an agent that would be:
1. willing to preview homes before showing them to me
2. willing and able to pick me up from the train station as I live in the city and do not currently have a car
3. knows the area very well
4. would be able to go looking on Sundays

You should consider looking at hiring a CRS agent for this area. There are 4 agents listed in Plainview with this professional designation. I'd interview them as well to find a great agent to work with in the area.

"Find an agent"

Best of luck to you.

Chris Schilling, ABR, CRS, GRI,GREEN
Turbo Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 18, 2012
Hi as a Plainview specialist I can provide you with that service
Will Roan
Charles Rutenberg Realty
255 Executive Dr Ste 104
Plainview, NY 11803
631 805 9045
If you are still need of a qualified Buyers Agent, I would be most interested in helping you with all your needs. I grew up in Queens and had very similar needs to you when I was moving out to the Island. Contact me and I'm sure we can begin working together well.
I lived in Brooklyn and can assist you with Plainview. I live in the area & have a C21 office in Plainview. Your schedule is simple as is previewing. Advise me of your needs, price range, time line & contact number. I can easily be reached. CELL 516-983-9954
Regards, Lenny Roth
Hello Dan,
I can help you with your home search in Plainview. Please call and we can discuss your search criteria.

Geri Vitale
cell (516) 551-8852
Ask family, friends, co-workers, etc. for recommendations as well. Otherwise, I would be more than happy to assist you with your search, feel free to contact me directly.
Dan, I live in Old Bethpage for the last 19 years. Both my children have attended Plainview/Old Betpage School District. I do not sell many homes in Plainview most of my business is in Suffolk county. But I am very knowledgable of the area, and can be a true buyers agent. I review all homes with my buyer clients before through google maps as to not waste their time. You can give me a call at 516-473-4454 if you would like to discuss with me your criteria.

Arthur Hasher
Exit Realty Achieve

I or any of my agents would be happy to assist you.