Home Buying in Keyport>Question Details

Fred Marcano…, Home Buyer in Roselle, NJ

Can anyone provide internal photos of this home, and last year's property taxes?

Asked by Fred Marcano Jr., Roselle, NJ Wed Oct 9, 2013

197 Raritan St. Keyport, N.J. 07735

Answers

3
Please see provided link below to connect with a professional agent in this area who would be able to provided the most reputable information.
Fred. the 2012 taxes on 197 Raritan St were $4,882. However, that property went "Under Contract" on October 6th. I'd be glad to help you if you're looking for something in the Keyport/Cliffwood Beach/Aberdeen area. Just call, text or email me with what you'd like to find.

By the way, I lived in Cranford for many years.

Len

Leonard “Len” Dunikoski, GRI
REALTOR® Associate
Diane Turton Realtors – Rumson Office
8 West River Road
Rumson, NJ 07760

(732) 239-0739 (cell) (732) 530-6686 (office)

ldunikoski@dianeturton.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
Fred,

If the listing is newly on the market it may take a few days for the listing agent to obtain and upload the interior photos to all the web sites.
Periodically the listing agent does not supply any interior photos for a variety of reasons.

In this case I see that although the propery is for sale, it is currently rented till September 2014. Perhaps the tenant doesn't want photos taken OR the interior is not presentable enough to provide interior photos. It also appears this property may be in pre-foreclosure.

Contact the listing agent for more information:

Kenneth Hegel
Prudential New Jersey Properties

732-536-1200