Bob, Other/Just Looking in Sea Isle City, NJ

Can anyone provide info regarding HOA fees for 21410 Catalina Cir #C-10 in Rehoboth?

Asked by Bob, Sea Isle City, NJ Wed Apr 9, 2014

Answers

8
Mike Kogler Team’s answer
Your HOA fee for that property is $3,600 per year and here is a list of what is included for that fee:
Grass cutting and fertilization, tree and insect treatments, mulching, weed removal, irrigation system, trash pick up, snow removal, community fitness center and club house, community pool and tennis and basketball, gated entry to the community and maintenance of the common areas.
Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so that I can be of further assistance to you
Mike Kogler, REALTOR
Long & Foster Real Estate
cell: 302-236-7648
Hi SeaIsle City!,

Sawgrass South is $3600 per year
Taxes are $1500 per year
That is it!

It covers all your grass care including cutting weekly and weed removal. All roads will be tended; gate maintenance, complete access to swimming pools and fitness center. If it is a townhome then the insurance is covered too.

Leslie
Maggio Shields
The HOA fees for this community are $3600 a year. The community amenities include Community Center, Exercise Room, Basketball Courts, Tennis, Pool, all in a Gated Community. I have enclosed the link below to view this home. From this location you are a short drive to downtown Lewes, and Rehoboth.

21410 Catalina Circle C-10
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
MLS#610848

http://scaormls.delmls.com/sus/maildoc/sd_GoHQs1201404101252…

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 302-381-2260.

Marie Dispoto
marie@beachbybabs.com
Barbara Morales Associates
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Gallo Realty
The fees are $300.00 per month. This is a very nice community and has a large pool, tennis. There is a public golf course right across the street from the community. Please give me a call or e-mail me if you have any other questions.
Yes Bob... I live in Sawgrass and the condo fees for this townhome are $300 per month. This is a great community with public golf course across the street and you can see Rehoboth Bay sunsets from Sawgrass. Give me a call and I will be happy to introduce you to this community.
Condo fees are offered as $3600 per year. The community offers a fitness center, pool, clubhouse, gated entrance, and your home owner's insurance is included in the condo fee.
There is also a $1000 HOA capital contribution owed at settlement by the buyer as well as sewer impact fees. The List $ incl incentives + $10K for closing costs.

I am happy to assist you further if you would like you can email me at mibeachrealtor@yahoo.com

Melinda Ingram, Realtor
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services- Gallo Realty
302-462-6581
http://www.facebook.com/melindaingramrealtor
Fees are 3600 per year. Includes clubhouse, pool,tennis, fitness,gated community and lawn care.
Hi Bob, this townhome is in the Sawgrass community and the condo fees are 3,600 per annum and provide the owner with access to the amenities in the community such as Basketball Courts , Community Center , Exercise Room , Outdoor Tennis , and Inground Pool.

If you have any additional questions or would liek to schedule a showing feel free to call me at 302-703-7141.

Tony Sacco