Jonathan She…, Home Buyer in 02116

Can anyone offer any information on Madison Green in Royal Palm Beach, FL?

Asked by Jonathan Shepherd, 02116 Mon Mar 11, 2013

I would like to know about the quality of life, community amenities, and the crime rate in the area if any. Is it a gated community? Thanks.

Answers

7
Sandra Gold’s answer
HI Diane,

It looks like you are considering several communities in Royal Palm Beach. Contact me or visit my website to get details on all the communities and features in Royal Palm.

It is hard to do all your research on all communities, that's why an experienced Realtor would make it a lot easier for you by already having all the information you are trying to obtain.

Contact me for details

Sandra Gold - Realtor
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 13, 2013
I personally live in Madison Green for seven years. It's a well kept golf course community with a fully equipped club house. It has many things to offer. Golfing, great paths for walking and excellent schools nearby. And they have a lot of activities planned by season. Please feel free to contact me for additional information. Thank you.
Madison Green is a gated community located in Royal Palm Beach. Here's a link that will give you neighborhood information for the area which includes
- Community Info
- Crime rate
- Local Schools info & much more

http://www.homesforsaleinpalmbeachfl.com/micommunity/zip/33411/

It even includes an option so that you can compare two areas side by side.

If you have any other questions, call me at 561-389-2449.

Evelyn Suarez
561-389-2449
Keller Williams Wellington
I live there. What do you want to know? It's a gorgeous community...
Madison Green consists of many subdivisions with homes from roughly 2000 SF to over 4000 SF, each subdivision has it own gate. There are two HOA the master HOA is not that large of an amount and each subdivision has it own HOA wit a higher fee. This community built by Minto has many of the models that were built in Olympia.I can helpanyone looking to buy or sell in Madison Green. Teddy 561 452-5963
I live and work in Madison Green. I would love to help you find a home in that community.

It is gated and offers lots of amenities such as clubhouse, weight room, tennis courts, TV room, community pool, golf and a restarurant.

Please call me.

Tim Leyendecker
Re/max Prestige
561-798-9688
Engage a local Licensed Real Estate Broker by clicking "Find a Pro" in the header of this website. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com