Home Buying in Weston>Question Details

Kate, Home Buyer in Hingham, MA

Can anyone give me their impressions on Conant Road in Weston. Property is quite set back nice houses surround it but concern is cut thru aspect.

Asked by Kate, Hingham, MA Mon Jun 21, 2010

Answers

3
I also looked at a home on Conant Rd in Weston. I was told that there are 3 roads that cut between Route 117 and Rt 20. Conant is the MIDDLE of the three. Per the listing agent, the two on either side (one was Merriman and I can't recall the name of the other one closer to 128) were much busier since people cutting through will usually take the closest cut through road. Also, the train tracks, the road itself (narrow and windy) also deters some people.
Kate:

Conant Rd is deemed a scenic road which can have effects on properties located there. It would ultimately depend on the highest and best use of the home that you were previewing for sale. I would be more than happy to discuss this further and you can feel free to visit my website.
Hi Kate:

I have lived in Weston for 12 years, and I actually lived on the corner of Conant and Pigeon Hill Roads when I first moved to town. Conant Road is a busier road in Weston, but there are many beautiful homes on it - at all different price points, even some that are multi-million dollar homes. I would be happy to discuss this with you in greater detail if you'd like - please call or email me.

Lisa Williams