Stephanie Ir…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA

Can anyone give me some insight into the market conditions in the "Leroy" area of Buffalo.?

Asked by Stephanie Irto, Los Angeles, CA Sat Oct 6, 2012

I have a two-family house with code violations and want to sell. Any info about time on market / average sales price would be appreciated.

Answers

3
I see a lot in the 20-40 range in that area. What are you looking to get out of your property and how much is owed? I would suggest fixing the violations quickly; when code violations turn into fines they can become very costly. Feel free to contact me if you need any help. Rob

MetroRoberts@outlook.com

MetroRoberts@outlook.com
Contact a few local agents from different realty offices and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and go from there...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012