Home Buying in Garner>Question Details

Rainy, Other/Just Looking in North Carolina

Can anyone give me information about this house? 197 Lars Lane Garner NC mls 1660359

Asked by Rainy, North Carolina Fri Mar 25, 2011

I have been pre-approved for USDA. Has this house been on the market since 2007? Why hasnt it sold yet? Is it because of the mobile homes behind it. From what I've seen online I like the house, its just the unflattering homes behind it. Are their similar homes in this area for this price? Sorry for so many questions. All reponses are appreciated! Rainy

Answers

2
Hi Rainy,

I just looked up that home and it is currently under contract. If you are looking to purchase a home, and would like to work with a buyers agent (at no cost to you) email me your contact info and I would love to help. My email is diannd@remax.net. I work for Re/Max Southland in Garner.
Hi, Rainy

http://tra.mlxtempo.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=770232342&s=…

As the listing flyer shows, that one is under contract. It does look like a lot of house at that price, doesn't it?