Home Buying in South Amboy>Question Details

PaulieD., Home Buyer in South Amboy, NJ

Can anyone give me details about S.Amboy, NJ....good schools, rec sports,is it a town on the rise,or on the way down?

Asked by PaulieD., South Amboy, NJ Thu Jul 5, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Paulie, I am a realtor that can answer some of your questions.

The schools in South Amboy are quite small regarding number of students in the public schools. They built a new middle and high school. Graduating class size of each year ranges from 85 to 100 children. That is relatively small compared to bigger towns. There are private Catholic Schools located in South Amboy for elementary, middle and high school.

South Amboy has its Waterfront properties worth over $1,000,000's

South Amboy has very good recreational programs for every sport. They have beautiful football, baseball and soccer fields located in their Waterfront Park. They have travel and CYO basketball leagues, travel baseball teams. South Amboy hosts many of these leagues.

South Amboy has been built up and caters to many commuters into NYC. Train that will take you to either Manhattan or the Jersey Shore. I have placed many new married coupes in South Amboy and they love the town.

If you would like to see the town or some homes that are available, please contact me by email at naugliera@aol.com or 732-236-5327

Hope this helps.

Norine Augliera
Dineen Realty
http://www.newjerseyhomessite.com
South Amboy is a very safe, good, town that has been well managed. It has good schools, its own police force and firemen, and relatively low taxes.

Also, it has more potential then almost any other town in New Jersey because of its small size, its development as a transit hub (with the new train station) and easy commute to New York/Newark. It also has plenty of waterfront, some of which is developed and some of which will be developed. It has a good mix of old and new homes, old and new residents, and a nice main street.
South Amboy is a nice area but for schools, rec sports andan area that has great home values I would try Oldbridge. The Central Park section located at RT 34 and RT 9 junction is a nice area with great commuting access.