Home Buying in Peekskill>Question Details

tdawgjson7365, Home Buyer in Peekskill, NY

Can any realtor out who can find properties with property taxes no higher than 6k and cost no more than $340,000 in peekskill.?

Asked by tdawgjson7365, Peekskill, NY Sun Sep 9, 2012

Please tell me where i can see them im in a urgency to buy a home looking to finalize something between this week and next. I already have some homes that im interested in but i liked to explore my options in peekskill if there are any. If you reply and you want me to get back to you just leave me your email and we can discuss some.

Answers

7
Hi: I'll be happy to help you with your search. It's easy to analyze all the properties in Peekskill & find the ones with taxes below a certain amount & below a certain cost. Then we can analyze them to help you find the best deal. If you're curious, please call me to further discuss at 914-273-9688. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.

We're looking for more agents & offer commission splits up to 90% with no fees.

If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $2,000 each for your agent recruits.
If you are interested in purchasing property in Peekskill, I am a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson that has lived in Peekskill for more than 7 years. I can help you in your search. Call me for more information.

Jeannette Plaza
Licensed Real Estate Sales Person
Keller Williams Realty Group
646-279-5455
If you are in need of a mortgage or a pre approval I am a mortgage banker that has lived in peekskill area for going on 10 years now.

Dominick Gaccino
NMLS 47623
914-391-2388
Yes, therefore you really should consider working with an agent of your own. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
As of this morning there are 6 homes listed in the mls that meet the criteria you've given. You mention you already have some homes in mind you are interested in, have you been inside any with an agent?
Ewlinknows@gmail.com , reply so I can quickly let you know whats out there. The sooner the better.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hi...you can sign up for a free account and search like an agent here:
http://www.annemariecentury21.listingbook.com.

If you would like me to partner with you to find a house in Peekskill, just give me a call at 914-774-2764 or email me at encarnacao@verizon.net.

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter.

AnneMarie
Century 21 Schneider Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012