Home Buying in Beverly Hills>Question Details

Dr Paul, Home Buyer in Beverly Hills, CA

Can any realtor assist me to rent out my creaky, ancient house in BHPO?

Asked by Dr Paul, Beverly Hills, CA Sun May 11, 2014

I am the overseas based owner of a very modest, extremely basic house in BHPO. The 1927-built house has been divided into two self-contained units, each of which has its own entrance, kitchen and bathroom. I bought the house in trust for an overseas based HIV charity and don't want to spend too much money on it. Are you able to assist? I've received many callers from Craigslist, mostly students, offering $2,000-$3,000 but I'd rather deal with a legitimate realtor who understands my situation. Certainly don't want any problems later when I am overseas.

Help the community by answering this question:


Absolutely, I work with many clients overseas and am happy to provide references. Please contact me any time.


Julie Kryukova

My contact:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 13, 2014
Hello Dr. Paul,
It's creaky and ancient? Well, I have helped others lease their property, but only when I was the agent for this listing,when the property was listed. If you are looking for property management, to oversee the tenants and collect rent and so forth, I can refer you to a property management company that can take care of that.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 11, 2014
Perhaps you should contact some property management companies in the vicinity of our home. That is what they do! If you go onto yelp or a similar site, you can locate companies with good reviews and contact each by email.

Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 11, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer