Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

C Atwood, Home Buyer in Philadelphia County,...

Can any one tell me lenders that offer Fannie Mae"s Homestyle Mortgage Program in Philadelphia. I want to buy an REO as my primary residence.

Asked by C Atwood, Philadelphia County, PA Tue Jun 7, 2011

I own another property that is FHA insured that is currently tenant occupied. Which means I cant qualify for the 203 K. I need a conventional Rehab product.

Help the community by answering this question:


My company, Gateway Funding, offers the Fannie Mae Homestyle.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 7, 2011
Yes, we can Lend Fannie Mae Home Path accross the nation. We are a Direct Lender and a Federally Chartered Bank. Please email or call me with questions or to be Pre Qualified.

Paul Deibler
Home Savings of America
443-343-0400 x 150
Web Reference: http://www.My-Hsoa.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 7, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer