Abhinav Mish…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Can any Indian purchase Property in USA. We never visited abrode. So this may be the First time we visit to any forign country.

Asked by Abhinav Mishra, New York, NY Tue Dec 24, 2013

So if anyone can help us in getting Invitation. We are from Mumbai, Maharastra. And we got 10 properties here in INDIA. By profession we are film producer and property Investor. So now want to Invest in USA Real Estate.

Hi Adhinav,

I often work with buyers from other countries to help them find the property they are looking for in New Jersey.

There are many highly sought after areas in New Jersey which home buyers & Investors love because of the strong return on investment (ROI) they provide.

Please let me know if I can be of help.

Kathleen Conroy REALTOR • Sales Associate

International Real Estate Marketing Specialist & Google Certified Advertising Pro!

Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty

Mobile 917.370.8181

Sure you can!

However, there are many important things to understand when going through the process, and paying cash is usually a much easier option.

Here is a great article that may answer some things for you.

It will be important to find a good agent, and a good attorney, in the area you would like to purchase.

If you have some further questions about buying in the NYC/NJ area, don't hesitate to call!

Jenna Marotta
Gotham Realty LLC
Hoboken, NJ 07030