Home Buying in Renton>Question Details

Carteam73, Home Buyer in Renton, WA

Can a person UNDER the age of 55 purchase and live in a mobile home community?

Asked by Carteam73, Renton, WA Tue Sep 18, 2012

Answers

5
Hello- To answer your question, yes, many mobile home parks do not have age limitations. In the Renton area, about 1/3 of the parks do not have age restrictions.
Most of the mobile home communities around Renton won't have age restrictions. Just ask you real estate agent.
Every mobile home community is different, and has different rules and regulations. I would say that the majority of them are NOT age restricted. Just call the manager to find out.
Yes, here in Wa., there are SOME mobile home communities without age restrictions. If you need help, feel free to contact me.
Hi Christina, i just came across this tread and was looking for more info in non age restrictive mobile home parks, I have been only finding places in a age restrictive parks, if you have any other info other then this that would be great, I'm looking in the Snohomish county.
Flag Mon Mar 30, 2015
When my son was born, we were living in a Beautiful Mobile Home park in San Jose at Capitol Expressway.
But they bulldozed it and put up apartment buildings.
So you can't live there.