Home Buying in Manahawkin>Question Details

irepoli59, Home Buyer in Whiting, NJ

Can a homeowner in Perry's Lake Community in Manahawkin find out what part of her rent is applied to property tax of the home?

Asked by irepoli59, Whiting, NJ Mon Nov 18, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


All Homeowners Assoociations and Property Owners Associations are required to provide a balanced ledger sheet to the association members at years end, showing debits and credits to the association's operating funds. You should receive it in the mail at year's end. Call your association office and ask for last year's ledger.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 20, 2013
Check with the homeowners association. I would think they would have an accounting of the association fees collected from the residents and how the money is dispersed..
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer