Home Buying in 92405>Question Details

mikedcostello, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Can a UK resident buy a residential property in California to rent out for investment income.?

Asked by mikedcostello, Los Angeles, CA Sat Nov 24, 2012

My daughter and son-in-law (US citizens) could rent part of the property from us and we would use part to stay in when visiting.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer